Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Rolling Stone magzine issue ( Heineken)

 

Before I write about this I just want to thank my good friend Naeem and Scott B. owner of (Artwingny.com). These two gentlemen were the reason why I was able to have this rare experience. This is Deadmau5 in human form. When he saw all of the models come to the space for the shoot the first thing he said was "This is not my typical group of people". Might seemed obnoxious when he said that and walked away but I took it as. " I am not used to seeing good looking people like this group we have here for my kind of music". In this photo (uptop) I walked up and showed him my phone showing him his song "Not Exactly". I said "Hey man I just want to tell you that I listen to this song every single day. He replied " wow man that song is Old man! ". I replied "its old but its great cardio music in the gym, your work is very appreciated" There were two or three shots in the magazine but I only have this one. I dont like the way I look in it but resume credit is resume credit none the less. I remember being very drunk to say the least, thanks to the nice staff @ Heineken :).  I didnt even recognize myself at first but I had to party hard for the kind of energy they needed for the concept of the shoot.




My mother wanted to kill me for not being able to buy the Rolling Stone magazine issue off the shelves around that time. I attempted to look for it on several occasions but I was laxed about as far as having urgency, because it might not be on shelves the next day. I learned my lesson now, so for every magazine I am in I will buy as many issues as my money allows me to buy. I'm in the lower left corner. Its a shot of me screaming whooooo!!

 The infamous Deadmau5 Mask version 2.0 I believe. It was an honor to be able to look and feel the mask up close and personal...



For a huge house music fan like me, this is a dream come true...

It was a Scott sandwich

The woman one the right was on Americas Next Top Model

I was drunk...............


No comments:

Post a Comment